2005 land rover

For the past 4 months I own this magnificence of the English car industry. What can I say, I wanted to buy this car for 3-3.5 years, but it didn’t work out: either I was afraid to get into something brittle and crumbling, or I had money on hand and came across something profitable (Land Cruiser 100 2007). And finally, I sold my previous tank Land Cruiser 100 (a car, by the way, is very good for Dagestan roads, but like all pieces of iron it breaks down on little things), I waited a day and flew to Moscow, began searching for my second tank. Probably all the Ranjiks of Moscow from 700t-850t considered, before buying, I very carefully read everything about buying a used Range Rover Vogue, got some information and hit the road. Long searched. To be honest, all the little ears came across, but time goes by, I need to go home already, I’m sitting a little disappointed (I already thought about taking the Toyota Camry home, because I couldn’t find anything s 2005 land rover uitable). And here it is, the car of my dreams! A classmate calls from a car dealership, says that they have a Range in a trade in. I went after him. I saw it, I liked it, I bought it! At that time, the body block did not work well in it (sometimes the rear doors do not open due to the cold, you start it - they open in a few seconds. Diagnostics showed that the relay in the body block is drizzling, the issue price is 10,000, work is 1,500, has not yet been done, because I’m not particularly worried, but I’ll get busy soon, the hydraulic booster buzzes the rail a little with a backlash, but it’s not felt in the car at all, so everything is the same as I bought it, the rear ball joints are also about to arrive. At that time, the mileage was 79000 , the whole history of the car with him. Upon arrival in Dagestan, I replaced the rear ball joints, at the same time I changed the shock absorbers (I bought the original ball, for about 4 thousand, Monroy shock absorbers for 3 thousand each, they took the price, while everything is gorgeous in the back), I changed the oil on the motor (because Vanosu these engines make noise at such a mileage, it was not Castrol0w40 that was flooded, but Castrol 5w60), installed gas equipment, replaced candles (they are 200 rubles each), so far everything, Thank God, is excellent, it drives comfortably, there is no noise in the cabin, unlike LandCruiser 100 (by the way, on it I did a full Shumkov salon, one hell, something was noisy in it). Before him, I changed three cars within 1.5 years (InfinityQX56 2004, BMW 525i 2005, LandCruiser 100 2007). Riding on them a month later there was a desire to sell them. Now everything is different: I go out into the yard and rejoice in it - my RangeRoverVOGUE !!! Now the mileage is about 90 thousand, during this time there was a trip to Pyatigorsk three times, on ice without spikes with almost bald tires it showed itself perfectly. P.S. At a temperature of -20g, it starts up without problems! For now, that's all! Praise be to Allah Almighty for everything! Take it, but choose very carefully! Congratulations on your purchase! Externally, I really like the machine, such a brutal masculine appearance. But I heard a lot about their fragility. Good luck with exploitation! You are a wealthy person, judging by your cars. Why put g / o? Questionable savings for such a machine. On Honda Civic, Infiniti QX56 changed February 8, 2012 at 16:23 And on the topic, rather than changing cars like gloves, it’s better to buy a yacht :) On Land Rover Range Rover February 9, 2012 at 11:47 pm On Land Rover Range Rover 8 February 2012 at 16:55 Gas.vol. it’s worth it because I am the owner of a gas station, and we have body gas here, everything that is possible in the engine starts to sound, especially in the BMW morota! Well, I bought myself a yacht, only on wheels!!! A real yacht is incomparable with a car, believe me :) The author, well, now I understand with gas equipment, although I was also surprised at first. And why are there bald tires on such a car? And explain, please, what is a body block, where does the relay drizzle (how is it)? https://cars45.co.tz/listing/land_rover/range_rover/2005

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2bdrm Apartment in Lugogo Bypass, Kampala for Rent

Ibirere Rwandan Design Abat-jour

Novels in Uganda