Toyota Belta 2010 Blue

Review of the car owner Toyota Belta 2006 Good day everyone! This car was bought from www.carvector.com, directly from an auction in Japan with a mileage of 2034km, an estimate of 4.5A. Therefore, I will not be able to write about his problems, since there were none, the condition of the new car. I, I will not list all my cars, which I have driven since 2000, at the moment there are three cars in our family, all right-handed, it just so happened that when we moved to them, and it suits us. Not because left-handed people suck, but rather a family budget and habit. Do not say, Japanese cars are less whimsical, of higher quality and there is an opportunity to repair them to a minimum than the rest. The Germans are good in Germany, the Americans are at home, I’m afraid to talk about Englishwomen, I simply don’t recognize others, all these cars love timely MOT, moreover, with replacement according to the list according to the mileage of spare parts. Only we have MOT and garantiyka, more like extortion, and not car maintenance. Well, now, specifica Toyota Belta 2010 Blue lly about the Toyota Belt. This car is also produced in America, with only a 1.5 engine, and is called the Toyota Yaris sedan. Before buying a car, I always punch it for spare parts, although sometimes I bought it all the same, knowing in advance that there was no information, I ordered discs, created a database of analogs, sat for days on the Internet, reading all kinds of nonsense, like I am writing myself now, this is now information is a dime a dozen, just rake it, although there is still a minimum on Daihattsu, and the site administrator is not right about stupid reviews, any review, even from several lines-information, I remember that GDI did not start in frost, the answer is in the service, look at the place, on the internet GDI sucks, not for Russia, after two nights on the internet I found a similar case, but only a few lines, "put the candles short" - not enough, but to the point, started up with a half kick, it was just bad gasoline. by the way GDI, it's super, I have GDI on my car again, 140 mares. So about Belt, the car was bought for his wife, but of course I tested it, what can be written about it, easy to control, a small steering wheel, like a sporty one, makes it easy to maneuver, at the beginning of the movement you do not need to gas, the engine is liter, plus the variator does not like this, unlike the owners, then it is easy to overclocking, which he himself was surprised, in fact, everything about the Yaris they say so, at the expense of convenience, my wife really likes it, but for me, all sedans are only for the track, you sit low, there is little view (this is about most sedans), or is it on a minivan or a jeep. But the consumption is so pleasing that sometimes you can forget about it, and in general, when you often change from one to the other, at first it either annoys or pleases whatever it is, and then you get used to it, and it seems there is no better than this, but to be objective , Each car finds its buyer, so let's go back to Belta, there are all spare parts for it, you can even buy headlights from a left-hander right away, it costs about 5 tons, but you can find it cheaper, the price of spare parts is acceptable, my wife and I were guided when buying on our the budget, for quality, of course, for the beauty of the car, and not how it will leave the traffic light, plus I don’t like to give the state my hard-earned money for customs, it should pay me extra, if the auto industry cannot raise it, they make engines for missiles, which even Americans buy. The car is soft, well, Toyota is all famous for this, everything is kept to a minimum in the cabin, but everything is there, I’m lying, there is no cigarette lighter, but now it has become fashionable for all manufacturers, for non-smokers, we put jars, we smoke with my wife for a couple. In short, we liked the car, especially with such mileage, thanks, of course, to the company in Japan through which I bought it, and to myself for being such an adventurer. By the way, here is a link, there is also my review, and not only mine http://www.carvector.com/index.php?response Nice car, but a liter of volume for a sedan ... It is advisable to think about why the descendant of the kamikaze got rid of this car? From the new then? Swipe? Or out of a sense of solidarity? And the machine looks like a slow one. About a liter. This machine is a descendant of the Platz, a fairly successful and widespread model fo https://cars45.com.gh/psrki0IavCvFDIB1MPxQUNy1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2bdrm Apartment in Lugogo Bypass, Kampala for Rent

Ibirere Rwandan Design Abat-jour

Novels in Uganda